Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Elisha

Its been a wholeeeeee year...and now my little princess is a year old..


Time surely does fly fast when you have fun..ofcourse there were days when u wished time would move a little faster...but overall it was GREAT!!


Last year at 2.29pm Elisha was born..We couldnt believe it that we were parents...and now its been a whole year!!


She has been great...i was truly blessed with the fact that after she was a month old..she slept through the night...[am goin to jinx myself coz i am sure the next baby is going to make my life miserable!!]


She has been a gooood eater...much to my annoyance coz she wants everything i put in my mouth...so bad that now i have to hide n drink my coffee or wine...argh..


She reached all her developmental milestones on time...good job elisha :) She is walking like a professional now...no more drunken sailor about to throw up walk..


She has 8 teeth..while this is the norm..my neice has 2 and she is 14 mths old...


She has a small vocab..says hello[with phone held up near her ear]..dadda..mamma..hiii...yes..no[uses it tooo well]..and her latest..Vava [means baby in my language]...too cute...she also gives flying kisses...not to everybody though


She is a true girl...loves her bling and loves to yap..just like her mother...and for a change praveen will agree...


She loveees to talk on the phone with annie..theres no body else who can entertain her the way annie does over the phone...


Theres so much more i can go on about...but to sum it up...the last year has truly been the most rewarding and taxing year of my life...i love being a mum..and i truly love having Elisha as my daughter..


Here r a few picts from midnight when we cut the cake..thats the tradition we follow...always cut cake at midnight :) and she was a trooper... :) [excuse praveen..too busy with work n all]









No comments: