Monday, October 20, 2008

50 Tidbits about myself..

All my mummy friends have this blog up on their pages thanks to Teri's great idea about posting things about herself. I am going to give it a go. lets see how we go..This is in no order..

  1. I have learnt Indian Classical Dance for over 9 years but could not complete my final performance.
  2. I used to be a voracious reader. Now its luxury.
  3. I am an Accountant, but i would rather teach Special kids who i taught for 1 year.
  4. I grew up in Bombay and lived in the same building all my life.
  5. My early childhood days were really the best.
  6. I am a Tomboy.
  7. I have many friends but handful close ones.
  8. I want to go back to Bombay, coz thats where i truly belong.
  9. I feel lost in Sydney.
  10. Being married to Praveen has been great with a lot of rollercoaster rides in between.
  11. Elisha has been my blessing.
  12. My Soulmate Veena died 6 years ago.
  13. She was everything to me and her death has left a huge hole in my heart.
  14. I am scared of getting close to people after Veena's death
  15. I am NOT a morning person. and neither is Elisha wooohooo
  16. I could party all night long.
  17. I dont drink a lot.
  18. Love Vodka and Tequilla and Wine.
  19. I enjoy baking.
  20. I love to decorate cakes.
  21. I am a nerd.
  22. Love to watch Antiques Roadshow and Want to buy something which will appreciate and be an antique so Elisha can enjoy.
  23. Even though i might say bad things about Reality shows, i am curious and keep watching.
  24. I am very inquisitive.
  25. I am a Control Freak
  26. I have very limited patience.
  27. Love to Travel and am always looking for new places to go
  28. Do not like shopping. Idea of shopping is going to a mall and coming back empty handed.
  29. I dont wear makeup. Just gloss and eyeliner.
  30. I have watched FRIENDS about a zillion times. So much so that Elisha is addicted to it too.'
  31. I am a huge fan of Brothers and Sisters, House, Desperate housewives and 2 and a half men.
  32. I used to watch Oprah, but now i prefer watching Ellen.
  33. I think Dr.Phil is a jerk who is always praising himself.
  34. I rarely dream.
  35. Driving relives my stress.
  36. I get anxious very easily.
  37. Annie is the best sister in the world.
  38. My parents are too cool and i wouldnt trade them for anything.
  39. Pranav is my bestfriend and we have known each other since kindergarten
  40. I am always looking to do some new projects.
  41. I cannot sit still for one minute. Need to do something ALL the time.
  42. I need to lose some weight. But i am never satisfied with my body no matter how thin i get.
  43. I am addicted to Bags, shoes and Perfumes.
  44. I own about 30 different types of Perfumes. Favourite being CoolWaters by Davidoff and J'adore by Christian Dior.
  45. I am a decent cook.
  46. I am now a workout holic.
  47. I hate unclean toilets and kitchens.
  48. I used to paint.
  49. I play the piano and sing / conduct the choir.
  50. The radio is always on in my car.

Wow i did manage to do this. cheers

No comments: