Thursday, August 07, 2008

Chocolate Fiasco and Tantrums...

Elisha may be one, But she has reached Terrible Twos already..How can such an angelic child be terrible? Well this is something that happened recently and TOTALLY blogworthy..Elisha when u turn 21 i am SOOO going to show this to everyone..

Story: I kept some DARK cooking chocolate outside..left it on the table..didnt think Elisha was tall enough to reach it..and i was busy cookin..15mins later i cant hear elisha....this child cant sit still for 2 seconds and here i am 15 mins later hearing no noise...Mummy instinct says.."shes doing something very very naughty"

This is what i found her doing..after i found the chocolate bar wrapper on the
floor...look how happy and content she is...and can u see how dirty her face n dress is getting..















This is how the chocolate bar looked..broken in two..and quite a bit eaten..



After effects of taking the chocolate from her..

Tara..this is what she does..i have a video with a friend..will upload that when i get it on my recorder...

Falling on the floor..part of tantrum throwing...





Give me my chocolate...i want it nowwwwwwww





you wont give it to me...well i have to throw my temper tantrum then..





and peace restored after the bar was given back



Well i did take the bar from her after the last pic..gave her a small piece of real chocolate which she threw on the floor...n then i stuffed it into her mouth so she would stop crying..and then she realised its better than the bitter crap she was eating..

5 comments:

Tara said...

OMG. That's hysterical. Poor you. You've got your hands full, for sure.

Shannan said...

Rose, I laughed so hard! She is too funny and full of mischief! I agree with Tara - watch out girl!!Throwing tantrums already...on the up side maybe, she will be done with them by the time she is 2! :)

Rosie said...

hands and feet full is what i can say...
shannan its ggetting WORSE by the day lol...my little monster..and i doubt she will done with them when she is 2..mebbe 21...who knows...oh well like my mum said..i totalllyyy deserve it :) nice eh

Carter's Mommy said...

How adorable! Did she run around for days coming down off the sugar high? I love the tights!

Tara said...

I just looked at it again. Ha!