Sunday, October 15, 2006

Me a blogger??...No wayyyyyyy

For monthhhhsssss i have been arguing with my inner voice [its fun to hear it sometimes], whether or not i should joing the blogging world..

I did try to start up a blog ages ago..but when the sheer pressure of writing comes to you, your writing skills take a back seat and suddenly your mind decides to wander of to another world, where english and writing is not the priority and definitely do not go hand in hand..

In other words i didnt wanna be with the mere mortals who blog their life story publicly on the net and where others get a kick in life by reading them...[i must share a secret, i am one of them :)]

But hey look where i am now..sitting and writing my first damn blog.. [note to myself..avoid bad language..possible chance of outlaws..erm i mean inlaws reading this.. :) ]

What must i say about me, i am very modest hehe you will know soon.. ;)

I am an absolute crazy human being [ask my hubby...did i hear a few cracks n shattering of hearts???..heheheh...] I love life and enjoy every minute of it..I suffer from an uncurable disease..verbal diorreah..in other words am extremely talkative..heheh

In my area of work i am considered the outsider.. cause apparently accountants are supposed to be nerds and boring...and i am anything but that...didnt i tell u i am very modest too :)

Well enough about me..for now..in the future blogs.. [cannot guarantee how long it will go on for] i plan on writing my thoughts..my experiences..the rollercoaster rides i go through...and memories..have heaps of them..

So till next time..adios amigos...god bless..

No comments: